WifiTrans is an application for harmattan device (N9/N950) which uses the http file server to transfer the file from your phone to other device or upload files from other devices to your phone using wireless network.
The devices is authenticated with basic http authentication and IP approval on your phone before it can upload or download files from your phone
For ease of use, you can archive the contents inside a folder and preview images on your phone through connecting to your phone with web browser.
WifiTrans is a commercial application, a free version, the WifiTrans Free is available with limited functions
- Fixed the "still can delete without page refresh after delete disabled" bug.
- Added remove file and folder feature.
- Fix the zombie back button on main page.
- Updated toolbar for every page.
- Added enable/disable delete option on menu.
- Added create folder option.
- Added utf-8 encoding to html.
- Added IP address checking for file upload, prevent file upload from un-authorized IP.
- Remove the folder.zip after it's transferred for space saving.
- added generate password / edit username and password button.
- Can choose between random password or user defined username and password.
- Basic http authentication with fix username and random password.
- IP approval or backlist after basic http authentication
- Folder archive option
- Upload to current folder option
- Image previewing option
- UI listing approved and blacklisted IP address
- UI for removing approved or blacklisted IP address